skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pocket Full of Tears
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Today, I blogged. And then I cried for two hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(10)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2011
(21)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(79)
►
December
(6)
▼
November
(19)
Today, I saw a midget. Then I realized that she wa...
Today, a man clapped at me. And then I cried for t...
Today, I blogged. And then I cried for two hours.
Today, I chewed on ketchup packets. And then I cri...
Today, Sheen was the pickle king. And then I crie...
Today, I told a stranger to be my hamburger. And t...
Today, Forest called someone an encyclopedia. And ...
Today, there was no Mama Yeye. And then I cried fo...
Today, I tried to tie a knot in a cherry stem with...
Today, I burped a burp of epic proportions. And th...
Today, I cried for two hours.
Today, my mom was a gun. And then I cried for two ...
Today, I tried to find how many Frenchmen a humpba...
Norf, I norfed about norf norfing norf. And norf I...
Today, that guy's wart was huge. And then I cried ...
Today, there was spilt milk. And then I cried for ...
Today, Jesus was totally one-cheeking it. And then...
Today, I talke about dancing to a bunch of girls. ...
Today, my mom called me bro. And then I cried for ...
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(15)
About Me
Pockets
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment